Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Blogs: Athletes, Sports and Fitness

Photo by Joanna Rees (copyright)

I have added links to blogs by Ottawa-area athletes, blogs by fitness instructors, and several blogs dedicated to hockey in general and the Ottawa Senators in particular.  I also added Musician on Skis to the Photo-blogs section.  According to the site description, this blog contains, "daily photos of scenery, birds, wildlife or outdoor activities, mainly in Gatineau Park."  The site has numerous photographs of Nordic skiing that are gorgeous, which is why I am including it in this sports-related post.

In the near future I plan to write a column that focusses on sports and recreation. Before doing so, however, I first need to do a fair bit of research, so I won't be writing about these newly found sites in depth until I have done some further reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment