Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Blogs: Writers and Various Genres


I have added links to several writers in the National Capital Region.  Similar to the challenge that I had with the section for local artists, I primarily included authors that have blogs (with a few exceptions), while setting aside those writers that only have web sites.  The writers that I found on the blogosphere covered a wide set of genres, from mystery and fiction writers, to poets and life coaches.

At the moment, the amount of Ottawa-area blogs that I am discovering is pretty overwhelming, and it will take me some time to properly review these new sites and then post write-ups.  In the meantime, I will use these mini-updates to describe the growth of the blogroll to the right, which will give a sense of the posts that I will be working on in the near-future.

No comments:

Post a Comment